Sunday 29 August 2010

Gumball Machines - gumball machines, pre-kindergarte


I recently purchased this for my friend as a Christmas gift and it was well received! You can use gumballs, M&M's, Skittles, jelly beans, or any other type of small assorted candy. This is really cute and would make a unique gift for all ages. Little girls or a friend with a dorm room to decorate (or anyone with a sweet tooth) would love it. I purchased it for under twenty bucks here on amazon so it's well worth the price! I want one myself now! Gumball Machine Frame - Pink

I ordered this because my daughter wanted a gumball machine but didn't have any space on top of her dresser to put one. This looks really cute and she just loves it. It is easy to fill and she has received lots of compliments. It really brightens up her wall!

We purchased this item for a 5 year old friend's birthday. While I was a little surprised by the plastic framing--it looked less sturdy than I expected--it was super cute and very well received. We coupled this with a large container of gumballs for the most original gift at the party. Super cute and definitely something I'd consider getting again for hard-to-buy-for kids.

This frame is very cute, but crazy enough, I could not find gumballs that would fit in this frame. I bought the smallest ones I could find, and they got stuck in-between the back of the frame and the front. So, we tried M$M's because it showed one filled with M&M's in the picture on the box. Those fit great, but when you turned the dial, it crushed the M&M's into bits. The only thing that we found to work so far is Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. It works fine, but we wanted it for gumballs. It truly is a cute idea, and looks nice on the wall, I just wish it would work with gumballs.

This gum ball machine is a great gift because all children love gum balls and it's really cute and unique. Children have so many toys and no room left over for a gum ball machine but this one hangs on the wall, it's perfect. The company was fantastic as well. I would highly recommend giving them my business because they went above and beyond for me. Great customer service. Thank you! - Pre-kindergarte - Gumball Machines'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • gumball machines
  • ,
  • pre-kindergarte