Sunday 30 October 2011

Accessories - accessories, sim


I purchased this sim card for use while in the US. Easy activation online with choice of area code. I would definitely recommend use of this sim card over the prepaid phones if you have a cell available. Multiple choices for plans with AT&T gophone. Data plans available as well. Would purchase again from seller. Brand New ATT 3g Sim Card 4 At&t + Cingular Never Used

I used this SIM for unlocking the iPhone which was stuck in Connect to iTunes mode. I just had to insert the sim, and as iTunes to activate it. That's it.

I could have gone with activating it and adding some plan, but dont want to go with AT&T

I received this item in about a week. If you're in a tight budget or simply need another sim card replacement, this prepaid sim card will do it. Works on unlocked cell phones. I have Nokia 5800 Unlocked cellphone and it worked perfectly with no problems or issues at all. Activation of this sim card is very simple. Just go online and punch in the 15 digit ICCID no# written on the case of the sim card and your phone's IMEI. Put a minimum of $15 and then you can start making calls. Just make sure you choose the right plan that works for you. If you're not satisfied with your plan, you can change it instantly. I highly recommend this prepaid sim card for those who struggling to pay their wireless bill every month and wants to cut back. AT&T also have an unlimited talk and text plan for $60/month.

I am a international student in the US and have a cellphone is not easy because of the lack of the social security number. This chip allows you to setup an account through the internet really easy and fast with no need of a social security number once your plan is pre paid. Great!

I bought this with my credit card from Colombia. Installation in my unlocked, dual-sim cell phone was simple but you must be aware that the activation process only works while in the United States, because it involves you receiving text messages. My new cell phone line works out of the box and the seller is great.

I got this sim card for my Thai cell phone, which I brought with me from Thailand. I am a visiting student, who' s not going to be in US very long. This a good option for me as we know that the coverage of AT&T is pretty good (97% over US. After I got this sim card, I then set up the pay as you go on AT&T website. It's real simple and easy. Don't need SSN. However, you need to know your EMEI of your cell phone. You may google or follow the instruction that AT&T provide. Then choose the plan that fit to you. Good luck. - Sim - Accessories - 3g - Unlocked'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information