Thursday 27 October 2011

Exercise Pants


Don't waste you money! Really... I purchased 3 pairs of pants because of the good reviews and their price. However when I received them I immediately noticed how very thin they are. I wanted to give them a chance so I tried them on and they were almost see-through and if I pull them just a bit (like when either of my two toddlers pulls on them or I bend over) they are down my thighs in two seconds, very annoying. These pants have no waist band... no elastic band... nothing to help hold them up. It's too much of a hassle to return them so I plan on getting elastic bands to sew and fix my pants. Seriously, if you plan on using them (especially in public) save yourself the embarrassment of them falling off. Don't purchase these. Active Basic Fold Over Flared Athletic Pant (Large, Black)

When I first got the pants I was very happy. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable. After I washed them they shrunk a ton. Next time I will just hang dry them. They are still perfect for lounging and yoga, just a little on the short side. They were shipped very quickly. Thank you.

I agree these pants basically have no waistband, unless you keep the fold-over up. They weren't see-through whatsoever. Heres a suggestion: These are JUNIOR'S sizes, and they only go up to LARGE. If you're a grown woman, and not extremely slim. Of course these pants are going to be see-through.. They're for teenage girls.



And these run small. I'm a medium in juniors, and I got a large, and they're a tiny bit big, but I ordered a size up with the assumption that if they shrink, I won't have any problems.



Other than the waistband, nice pants all around.

These are very nice pants, but I do have a few critical comments: after wearing them for a few times, they stretched more than I'd have liked; the problem is especially at the waist/hips because they don't quite stay put; I hope they'll shrink after I wash them. They are also very thin -- it works for me, but I was expecting them to be a bit thicker.

I LOVE these! I only ordered one pair and want to order more now that I know they fit so well. When will these be back available agian? I just ordered a couple of days ago and now they're all gone! : (

I bought these pants for my TINY daughter-in-law. They were part of what she wanted for x-mas & was very surprized that I found them in her size. She was so thrilled with them, she didn't have to carry on about how she loved them, you could see it in her face.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Pants Exercise Pants Exercise Pants