Monday 31 October 2011

Battery Packs - rechargeable batteries, battery


I enjoy the screwgun and thought that I needed an extra battery incase I had an extended job. This battery is every bit a packed with power as the original battery because it is the original battery thank you! Ryobi 1311146 9.6-Volt Ni-Cd Battery

My original battery died on my Ryobi 9.6V cordless drill. Home Depot goons looked at me like I was an idiot for trying to get a replacement battery for this. Of course they wanted me to buy a complete new drill. I really like my little 9.6V drill, it's just right for most jobs. So it struck me that Amazon has just about everything, why not try to find my battery?! And YEAH, they had it and at a reasonable price, much less than a new drill. It arrived well packed and I'm back in cordless drill heaven. Thanks Amazon! - Rechargeable Batteries - Battery Packs - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • battery packs
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • rechargeable batteries