Friday 28 October 2011

Gift For Boys - led, junk


If they would beef up the clips a little more I would give them 5 stars. Some caps with thick bills will take the mounting clips to their limit. Be careful putting on and pulling off. The switch on the bottom is located much better than previous models with small switch on side. MasterVision 1001 5 LED Cap Light

I bought 3 of these. When I tried to put the batteries in the first one both clips that hold the batteries in broke.The second one I asked my husband to put the batteries in and once again the clips broke. The third one just doesn't work. Spend a little more and get something that works.

This thing fell apart as soon as I tried to put the batteries in. The chincy little contacts just snapped right off. It's hardly worth the time let alone aggravation or postage to attempt to return it. - Great - Led - Headlamp - Junk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • junk
  • ,
  • led
  • ,
  • headlamp
  • ,
  • great