Monday 31 October 2011

Headphone Splitter - audio splitter, belkin


Have you been with your IPod, or mp3 player, experiencing great music or maybe watching a movie and someone appears and ask you what is that your enjoying so much, and although you want to earbud that someone you can't because there is only a pair of headphone and you don't want to miss it? Well that problem is solved with this simple gadget. You just connect two headphones and you and that someone can experience the same thing simultaneously. It is really inexpensive and it does not harm the quality of the music or whatever is it your using your mp3 player for. So it is highly recommended... Belkin F8V234-WHT-APL Headphone Splitter

I probably would have given this item a 5 star review. It works fine and seems to be built well. But there was a slip of paper inside the package that you wouldn't see until you purchased and opened the item. The paper is a mixture of Chinese and English writing warning of hazardous substances found in this item. In this case, the box for Lead is marked.



Now if I had known this has lead in it, I would have looked for a different item. I doubt that even Amazon is aware. My biggest concern is that a parent bought this item for their child (aren't lots of kids using iPods?) and threw the packaging away at Christmas without looking at it. I kept the paper in case Amazon needs to contact me and take a look at it.

it's stable and when you plug your earphone in it won't come out easily which is good and the sound come from the ipod is really good~~ just prefect !! I can share my music with my friend when ever I want

This audio splitter is great. Not only is it white, which in my opinion looks better, and is more "stylish" compared with the generic Black kind. The connectors are also gold plated, though product specs say it is nickel plated, making the audio loss a minimum. I personally bought 3 of these, which I connected into one audio output from my computer resulting in making my one audio output into 4. These splitters work great, since the two female connectors are separate, it doesn't interfere with how big the audio plug is. (for those 3.5mm plugs that are so fat, you have to squeeze to fit other plugs in) I havn't had any problems with these, no audio loss, sound isnt cracking like other splitters. Personally, from my experience these are cheaper in price, but better in quality. Two thumbs up.

Anyone running Windows 7 can use this splitter to loop a male/male 3.5mm cable back into the computer's microphone jack to record live audio. Also, I've seen the lead warnings and decided to test the splitter with a lead test kit. Both the exposed metal and the white plastic were tested and came up clean. No lead detected. I'll see if I can post some pics under "customer images".



Great product. Buy with confidence.

Product works exactly as expected. I am using three (L/R, C/Sub, Rear L/R) of these to seperate the sound out of my PC between my 5.1 surround sound and my 5.1 surround headphones. The split signal sounds great coming out of either the system or the headphones.

Yes, I drive students. Yes, they are constantly leaning out of their seat to hear an mp3 player through someone else earphones. That had to stop for safety reasons. This little, inexpensive item, saved a lot of write ups.

They now, just borrow one from me, as they get on the bus, and can use their OWN earphones. No more leaning out of the seats. - Cables - Belkin - Audio Splitter - Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information