Wednesday 26 October 2011

Internet Tv - vizio, 1080p


I always buy samsung Tv's and this one did not let me Down!!! The Pix is awesome its my first LED Tv But probably not my last. The pix is very crisp even in standard tv Mode And HD is Amazzzzzzzing!!!!! The sound Is pretty Good Too For a 26inc NOt the best But good enough For My Bedroom!!! I would Def Recommend this Tv too people I am A loyal Samsung Customer I always Will be!!!! Samsung UN26D4003 26-Inches 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)

I was so pleased by this television. I spent a few hours in different stores comparing pictures and it certainly seemed like the best quality of them all. Once I got this one at home, I was pleased that the quality of the sound was also excellent. The remote is also very user friendly.

Picked this up to be a TV in my bedroom. It works great, though using a standard definition signal for cable doesn't seem to work to well. Some times the channels look like they are cut off if it is in full screen mode, and in wide screen mode everyone looks really fat. This doesn't happen on my Sony LCD, or any other Samsung LCDs I have, but with those I did spend more for the TVs, so I figure it is the "level" of TV I purchased.

When watching movies, or anything with a HD signal though the TV is fantastic.

This is a nice TV but has a problem. I would have liked to return it but the carton was disposed of. Amazon apparently has no customer service so I am stuck with it.

I am using this TV with DirecTV. Most of their programs are coming thru with 480i

and I do not get a full screen picture. The manual states to use zoom, but when I do that, part of the picture is missing and half of the closed caption. Also any box scores when live sports are on will not show. the "use full screen" button will not work with the 480. I have called Samsung twice and they just say, use zoom!

If you do not use zoom you get a full picture with a black horizontal bar across the top and bottom of the screen. NOT A GOOD DEAL!!!!!



A friend has a Samsung, slightly larger screen, with no problems. Samsung had no comment when I pointed this out to them???? - Vizio - Internet Tv - 1080p - Led Lcd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information