Saturday 29 October 2011

Case - case


if you own a tom tom you really must have this case. it holds all your accesseries for tom tom. i already had a cover but this is so much more. i'm really glad i got it. now when we go out of town we can take all the supplies...the cables, cords, extra maps, and pack the dash holder and tom tom when leave the car to prevent theft. it's really great. TomTom GO Deluxe Carrying Case

I purchased the case for our Tom Tom One xl gps and it fits in it perfectly. We also have plenty of room for the attachments and it protects it well. I ordered the Tom Tom One regular case first and had to return it because the xl would not fit in it because of the wide screen.

I wish they would have made a removable carrying case for the section in this case that holds the GPS unit. Sometimes I just want to take my TomTom and put it in my purse and leave this large case with the other accessories in the car. If the main compartment that holds the GPS was removable/velcro then this would have been the perfect case.

I bought this case when my husband accidentally lost the protective cover that came with my TomTom. It was the best value for my money as it was actually cheaper than the small carrying case and it gave me a place to store all of Tom's wires and goodies as opposed to the plastic shopping bag it had been stored in previously. I would absolutely recommend this product. - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information