Friday 28 October 2011

Country Music - david nail, blues


I really, really wish this great artist was coming around on one of the concert stops that I've got tickets for this coming summer. He was on tour with Lady Antebellum last fall and my daughter and I got the pleasure of getting to see him then. He just pours so much emotion into his songs and it shines through in all of the music he has done.



Let it Rain is but the latest example, following up on his debut album: I'm About To Come Alive.



In Let it Rain, David Nail is joined with background vocals from another talented young artist: Sarah Buxton. Buxton has her own work out there to enjoy (see for example: Sarah Buxton), but she sounds wonderful here providing background to Nail's own smooth sound.



Let it rain, let it pour... let it come down on me. As with Nail's earlier work, this is just the right mix of blues and country and was easily a purchase for me (not from this site, sorry :-( ) Give it a sample listen and see what you think. Let It Rain - Blues - David Nail'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information