Friday 28 October 2011

Finding Nemo - blu-ray 3d, automotive


Toy Story in 3D? I knew they were going to release this! Yes, I already got a Toy Box, but this is a MUST BUY! If you've seen both Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D in the theathers back in '09, then this is exactly like it. Yes, 3D is the future and even if you can't see it in 3D right now, this will still become in handy later on! Also, if you still haven't gotten a Toy Box yet, I suggest you buy this instead. Toy Story 3d Trilogy [Blu-ray]

Please, Disney, stop re-releasing the same movies over and over again! How many times has this Toy Story trilogy been released recently? By my count, at least 3 times in the last 5 years (for the first two, anyway). Outrageous! This is what I want...



I will pay $50 each for every single Disney/Pixar film created so far. I want Blu-Ray 3D, Blu-Ray 2D, DVD, and Digital Copy all in one package. I also want the maximum amount of bonus features available for each film so that it cannot possibly be outdone by any future release of the title. If this warrants multiple Blu-Rays (such as the 2-Disc release of Wall-E, Up, and Toy Story 3, for example), then make sure that happens! I want this to happen for the following films/releases: Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Monster's, Inc., Finding Nemo (RELEASE THIS ONE ALREADY!), The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales, and the Pixar Short Films Collection, Volume 1. I also want future Disney/Pixar movies to be released in a similar fashion.



Here is my problem. I spent a lot of money trying to find all the Disney/Pixar films on Blu-Ray, and some of them have been re-released on Blu-Ray with different covers and everything. So since I am a collector who has to have the newest thing with the most perfect slip covers and what not, I repurchase the movies over and over. Call me stupid; that's legitimate. But many other collectors will agree with me. But you know what really ticks me off? The fact that titles would be released on standard Blu-Ray, only to be outdone by a newer 3D release. It is completely lame, and surely angers those even who are not in this for collecting purposes!



Please do us all a favor and get this out of your system! I will pay top dollar for top notch releases of these movies, and I want to make sure that they do not get released again for at least 5 or so years!



Now, I'm sure those reading this are going to be like, "What does this even have to do with the Toy Story 3D Trilogy set you are supposed to be reviewing?" Well here is my point...I think it is awesome that Disney wants to release the 3 Toy Storys on Blu-Ray 3D. I am rating it at 3 stars to be at a happy medium, because who knows yet whether or not this will totally suck or be completely awesome. But if 3D releases are going to happen to these films, I sure want it to happen for all the others, and then stop! I mean, I thought a 4 Disc ultimate Blu-Ray combo pack was pushing it, but now it has gone up to 5 discs? Just take a minute to think about this...THERE IS ONLY ONE MOVIE, YET YOU ARE PAYING FOR 5 DISCS OF THE SAME THING? Absurd, right? I think so. I remember the good old days when you could just buy a good Disney/Pixar film on 2 Disc DVD for $20 or less, but now we are paying twice that for movies that are now starting to get old. Now, I'll admit, I do like having the options available with the combo packs. But, 5 discs is approaching the ultimate limit. Therefore, Disney should just get it all done and over with. Release all Disney/Pixar films on 4-5 Disc Blu-Ray 3D combo packs and don't re-release for at least 5 years. Thank you. - A Bugs Life - Blu-ray - Automotive - Blu-ray 3d'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information