Saturday 29 October 2011

Gel Pen Sets - sakura


These pens are my favorite. You can rarely find them in stores but I get them here and they write so nice. Any Gelly Roll product works well and is wonderful! Highly recommended to anyone who scrapbooks or journals. Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Bold Meteor Pens 6-Pack, Silver/Marine/Copper/Pink/Green/Blue

These pens are great if you want to color dark or colored paper. The ink is not too light and these pens give a nice coloring result. I was very happy with these pens after trying them out.



The colors are:two shades of blues, orange-copper, light rose pink, green, grey-silver.



All the colors are bold and shiny.



The pens roll really easily.



They are narrow pens, so if you have difficulty holding narrow pens then these are not good for you.



You can use these in your craft work, scrapbooks or any other decoration where you need to add some sparkling colors to your work.

I had been given on of the pens to use and loved the way the ink flowed. No globs, just glided along the paper. Tried to find them at stores with no luck, but found them here at Amazon. Thanks. Love all the colors.

These gel pens have extremely smooth writing and a very nice glitter. I have started coloring geometric designs, and using these in the middle of bold colored pencils really adds to the art! They are real eye catchers. I was lucky enough to find these on sale at Joanne's (a while ago!) for .25 each, and I bought multiples. They have lasted me several years. My only regret is that I didn't buy every single one they had left! - Sakura'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • sakura