Wednesday 26 October 2011

Speakerphone - handsfree, t505

This device is the best thing since sliced bread. I had an ear piece I used to have to put on in the car, never could get used to using it. For people that have limited hearing in one ear, with a normal bluetooth device you can not hear the radio in the car. So, you have to take it off and put it on and that is not helping your driving abilities. This device is so easy to use just pop it int hte car & turn it on, NO instilation and it tells you when you get a call and

who it is from. I LOVE THIS! MOTOROLA T505 BLUETOOTH CAR SPEAKERPHONE BLUE TOOTH NEW

Got my T505 for Christmas. I have a 30 minute drive to my office each day and hands free is great. Love the Bluetooth and music from my Iphone. I would recommend this to any who need a simple and trouble free installation. I am not one to spend much time with electronics when they are difficult to use. This is a good way to simplify your hands free driving problems......

I refuse to wear a headset. I can listen to my calls through my radio.

This is the perfect solution. There is a small learning curve, it took me a few times of reading the instructions to completely understand buttons.

I would recommend this product to anybody that hates to wear a headset, or is sick of losing them.

I've had other similar items before but this one is terrific. You won't be dissappointed. The only thing is that it does take a minute or two to get everything going when you hop in your car. You have to turn the unit on, turn on the FM sender so you can listen through your stereo, turn your stereo on and tune it (if it isn't already tuned to the proper station) and finally turn on a music source on your phone (if you want to listen to music from your phone). I love Pandora. I have an older basic AM/FM CD player stereo. Now I can listen to internet music and have the music album info showing on my phone as the music plays. If a call comes in it automatically mutes the music for me and the call quality is excellent.

Barry - Wichita

I definitely enjoy this bluetooth receiver a lot. I have had previous receivers which wasn't as great as this one. The great thing about this one is that it can produce the sound out of your speakers and is very easy to use. 4 Stars because the speaker on the actual unit could be louder than what it is.

I bought this for my children who love to talk while driving. They love it! It connects easily and is user friendly. They particularly like the voice recognition for calling and for music. We'll see how this holds up, but for now, this is a great product which will improve their safety on the road.

Product was easy to pair with my Droid X. I think the product could be more intuitive for operating. The activation buttons are too small and recessed to make it difficult to turn on/off. My wife's car has built in bluetooth and very user friendly. I'll keep the unit and figure out how it will best suit my hands free operation.

This is a wonderful product. The speaker is clear and it has good volume. I love the FM transmitter mode. When I use it the person on the other line says that they can't even tell I am on a bluetooth. I have one in every vehicle! - Handsfree - Bluetooth Speakerphone - Speakerphone - T505'

Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information