Sunday 30 October 2011

Kodak Klic Li -ion Battery - camera batteries, battery


The camera goes through battery like crazy, so I got a spare one and I keep one charged at all times and it has came in handy several times. If you have this type of battery I highly recommend that you have a 2cd one. Its well worth it! Kodak KLIC-7002 - Camera battery Li-Ion 600 mAh

I purchased this as a spare battery for my wife's camera for our trip to Europe. It worked great, one battery would last most of the day so she needed this to keep taking pics. The only problem was she lost it somewhere inside the Vatican Museum, so if you find it....enjoy. :-)

I'd had the original battery from my Kodak in the camera for a good 4-5 years and it finally wore down to only being good for about 5 minutes between charging. Compared to that, this replacement battery looks like gold. I have yet to see how it stands up against being left on the charger when its done charging, but that review would be years in the making.

I had a hard time finding this particular camera battery in stores. I found it on Amazon Marketplace quickly, and at a good price. It was shipped to me at a lighting fast speed, and it was exactly what I was looking for!

This battery works well for so long as it's able to hold a charge. Memory issues arose after only a year of use, however, and I had to purchase a new one. I love my camera, but it's power supply leaves something to be desired. - Camera Batteries - Kodak Klic Li -ion Battery - Kodak Camera Battery - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information