Monday 31 October 2011

Yoga Mat - gaiam, towel


I went from using a bath towel to the skidless yoga mat towel and it is awesome! I like hot yoga and obviously there is a lot of sweating, but no slipping at all with this towel. I am very happy that I purchased this towel rather than spending 3x more on a popular brand. The only thing.....I thought the color of the purple towel would be a little lighter, but no big deal...the color of the towel does not affect my workout :) Microfiber Skidless Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x72" with Carry Bag + Gift Box Purple Color

I really like this towel. It is inexpensive but just as effective as a pricer option. It stays put and doesnt move until you are ready to move it. It really absorbs sweat and lets me focus on my practice. It is easy to care for and i just throw it in the washer. I highly recomend it! - Yoga Towel - Gaiam - Towel - Bikram'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information