Saturday 29 October 2011

Kindle - e-reader, ebook


I am sure they would perform well -maybe, if I were to actually wear them.



The rise is too high, the waist is very narrow and the legs are one size fits all and they are very very heavy.



There is a reason they have the suspenders Joe Rocket Dry Tech Nano Pants - Large/Black/Grey

Very pleased with these pants. I like the convenient removable suspenders, and even without them these pants fit better than other riding pants I've tried. The claimed waterproofness is not exaggerated as far as I can tell, though I haven't been through a monsoon with them yet. The waterproof zippers aren't as stiff as I thought they would be. The quilted liner is thick and hot and I haven't needed it yet. For summer riding the pants breathe as well as they could without being mesh.

The pockets stick out a bit, but I didn't buy them for fashion. I could use some adjustability in the waist, but it's probably fine for most. The waist sits quite a bit higher than your average pair of jeans.



I have the nano jacket as well and I'm even more pleased with that. Despite the brand's historically "low-end" products, with the Dry Tech Nano pants I think that they have really shown that they can produce quality gear with solid features. - E-reader - Drm - Kindle Devices - Ebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information