Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bluetooth Speakers - sounddock, bluetooth speakers


I can't believe I spent $150 on this thing! You would think Bose would have at least tested this. We live in a quiet neighborhood with very little wireless activity so that isn't the reason this thing sounds so bad. It's just terrible implementation. If I were you, just plug in your Ipod or Iphone into the SD 10. Please don't buy this. I am normally a huge Bose fan, but this time they really dropped the ball.

I tried everything including calling Bose and they admitted that you are going to notice "some" loss in quality. They need to go back to the drawing board with this one. I am normally a fan of Bose products, but seriously?? Last thing, they say you get 30 ft. distance with this. Nope, literally within 15 feet, the music cuts out and sounds like pure static. Don't do it, I warned you. Bose® SoundDock® 10 Bluetooth® dock

I think the majority of complaints people will have with this device regard its range. Remember, Bluetooth is SHORT range radio. So this works awesome in the 10 meter / 30 feet range. But if you're halfway across the house, it's probably going to suck.



I was apprehensive about buying this because a couple people complained about interference. However, the Bose store promised I could return it if it didn't work, so I bought it. Setup was super easy, and I was playing my kids favorite music in no time. The device is setup right by our wireless router, XBOX, etc. I decided that a simultaneous "Speed Test" from two different wirelessly connected computers would spit out lots of radio signals and interference. Guess what? The Bluetooth SoundDock 10 kept right on playing the music, absolutely without a hitch.



Couldn't recommend this product more highly. I love the SoundDock 10, but in the store we were trying it out and my son snatched the iPhone out of the player. Not the best behavior ... but probably more likely than not with kids. This lets you have your iPhone or iPod wherever you want ... and not attached to the player.



Highly recommended for wireless playback. Sounds absolutely great, and I cannot tell a difference between the wireless Bluetooth connection and a wired connection. It's that good. Just remember, it's not meant for a long distance connection. This is a short range, wireless connection. So keep your phone or player in the same room (that is what Bluetooth is for, after all) and you'll have no troubles.

In my opinion, this is a very neat attachment to the Sound Dock 10 if you don't want to be tied down.

I generally use the SD10 with my iPhone 3GS and i love the fact that my phone stays with me and i can still play music from it from a reasonable distance.



If you can afford it, it's a lovely extra you might want to invest it.



i like it!!!

Fantastic item!!! I was very concerned prior to buying the bluetooth for my sound dock 10 after reading the only review i could find in which the gentleman completely blasted the product and claimed that Bose had dropped the ball. This is NOT the case in my opinion. I have been using the bluethooth to connect my Blackberry Tour to the bose Sound Dock 10. The sound quality is unbelievable and am able to roam freely around the majority of my 2 story home (2800 sq. ft.). Granted my home has a fairly open floor plan and my Bose Sound Dock 10 is centrally located within the home. I could not be more happy with this product!

We have several devices that allow you to pair them with others by Bluetooth and this seemed like the perfect item to add to the Bose SoundDock 10, which we had already decided to purchase. It was a little frustrating to remember that you must turn off one device when you are finished listening in order to pair it with another device. But when my music starts playing down the hall on my "smartphone" it gives me a little chuckle as I search for the phone to turn off the Bluetooth on that device. :) Still, a terrific accessory to add!

I use this BT adapter with my SD10 and Droid, and it's probably the best BT receiver that I've ever used. Perfect sound and I get around 40ft of distance with Pandora. It's makes for a great sound system.

Purchased because we have a number of Bluetooth devices (including iPad, iPhone, iTouch and Blackberry Torch) that we wanted to use and having the Sounddock on top of the fridge is not friendly for controlling the iPod.



1) irritating to have pay $150 for something that should cost $50-60, but that's Bose,



2) works well and range in my house has been well more than 30 feet. The signal becomes challenged with multiple walls however,



3) using the iPod while not being 'trapped' in the dock is much more music friendly for switching around songs,



4) pairing is simple, but can cause some irritation with multiple devices: it helps having Bluetooth turned off on the devices you don't want to use so the device you want to use is not competing for the connection,



Again, expensive, but it works and makes the Sounddock much more user friendly. - Wireless - Bose - Sounddock - Bluetooth Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information