Monday 31 October 2011

Excellent Product - netbook sleeve, kindle


I was concerned this might not be large enough. I had tried some other brands at a local store and they were tight. This is a loose fit, zips easily even with my "cooler pad" included, and protects my low profile wireless mouse interface. It is very stretchy and could accommodate the charger and the mouse, but it would be a very lumpy, untidy package. Completely meets my requirements. Targus Neoprene Slipskin Peel Netbook Slip Case Designed to Protect up to 10.2-Inch Netbooks TSS11101US (Black with Blue)

The turquoise trim is definitely not my first choice but the price more than makes up for it. The same Targus case in other colors are selling for more than twice the price of this one! What a great deal! The turquoise trim is not bad at all with my all-black netbook. Perhaps it may clash more if you had another color netbook.



This is a nice one-pocket case that fits my Asus 1005HA with room to spare. You can definitely put in the charger without any problem. However, since it's one pocket, I would recommend keeping the charger in a separate plastic bag before putting it next to the netbook to prevent scratching.

This is a perfect case for the 10.2 inch netbook. It is not a tight fit, but a comfortable fit. These cases are made to protect netbooks from scratches, etc. and this one is waterproof as well. The zipper flows nicely and it is light as a feather.



I don't plan on putting the adapter in it and there really isn't much room for it, but you could if you wanted too.... It has a lifetime warranty and you have a choice of colors....There is no handle which suits me fine because I carry it in my backpack or pocketbook.



A must have if you own a netbook and carry it around with you. I love my purchase !!!!

I recently purchased an Acer AspireOne 532h Netbook with 10.1" screen. This looked like a nice little zippered sleeve type case that would protect my netbook without being too bulky. It does that OK. The zipper works smoothly and the case, being neoprene easily stretches to accommodate the bulging battery of the Acer One. I don't feel that the case is too large for the Acer, it seems just about right to me. I suppose it -could- be slightly smaller to fit the Acer very snugly but as far as I'm concerned the tighter the fit, the harder it would be to easily slip the netbook in and out of the case.



What is very objectionable to my nose is the awful smell of the neoprene. I've had other neoprene cases for other devices but this one has such a strong odor that I just can't stand it. I've actually returned this case and will search some more for something else similar.



It also dawned on me that I might like a case that has an external zippered pocket to accommodate the charger and/or a mouse. I'm not docking any points for the lack of a pocket because I knew beforehand that this was a pocketless case. Just sayin'.



I guess if the smell doesn't bother you then this is a viable choice. I actually purchased mine at a Big Box Office Suppply Store for $15 after a 20% discount so the price of under $10 (as I write this) on Amazon is one heck of a good deal, especially if you have an Amazon Prime account (free shipping.)



For me though, the smell killed the deal and I can't award this case any more than 3 stars. Take the smell away and you've got a 5 star case.

I recently purchased a Toshiba NB205 and was on the hunt for a modest neoprene sleeve to sheath my fancy new netbook. One quirk of the NB205 is the protruding battery pack on the back - while it keeps this fantastic machine running for 9 hours per charge, it also poses a challenge when looking for a snug-fitting sleeve. Thankfully, Targus makes this 10.2-inch sleeve and it's a perfect fit. It's only a sleeve - no hidden pockets or exterior accessory storage - but it fits the NB205 like a glove and has additional niceties, like a fabric-protected zipper and sturdy, cushiony piping along the interior edges for extra protection against bumps and scuffs. Highly recommended for every NB205 owner!

This sleeve does what it's supposed to: it protects my netbook from spills, nicks, and dust while it bounces around in my backpack. It's not a replacement for a typical laptop case; it doesn't have any handles, pockets, or additional padding.



The zipper seems decent, and it hasn't broken yet in a few weeks of daily use. I would buy one again for $8.

Whats not to like? Protects my new Dell mini 10 (1012) really well. No extra wiggle room but just the right fit. Material is soft and looks durable and does not scratch the surfaces. Keeps my netbook shiny as new!

Bought this for my 11yr old daughter to go along with her 10.1 Acer netbook on Christmas. For $8 you will not find a better bargain out there. The neoprene is thick enough for minor protection and abrasions but thin enough not to add bulk. It looks better in person also. It's deep black with bright blue trim. Nothing wrong with black/blue in my opinion. - Acer Aspire - Netbook Sleeve - Kindle - Acer Aspire One'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information