Monday 31 October 2011

Blackberry 8900 Accessory - blackberry skin, blackberry 8900 accessory


This is the skin for the older Blackberry, it does not fit the new curve. There were no instructions of how to return this item. If someone reads this, please instruct me how to return item for correct one. BlackBerry Skin for BlackBerry 8900 (Black)

This product is thin but does the job. I accidentally dropped my BB 8900 from about 3 feet and it survived. Just gives me peace of mind. Haven't had any other experience with other skins so can't say if others are superior.

Overall great product. Fits perfectly and looks great, hardly adds any bulk. I mostly carry my blackberry in either the front or back pocket of my pants and hardly noticed any difference with the skin on. Ive seen other skins from other brands and the fit and feel doesnt come close. Just add a screen protector and you will have your device protected and looking great.

I was excited when I got my case. But a week after I got it, it started to rip on the left corner. It feels good and seems durable but hasn't lasted too long. For $3 I guess its okay but I'm sure I'll have to purchase a new case in a couple of months. For now I'll have to do with it. - Blackberry Accessories - Blackberry 8900 - Blackberry 8900 Accessory - Blackberry Skin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information