Thursday 27 October 2011

Scented Markers


Well, I love these markers, but I had a hard time figuring out the scents of the 18 markers. So if any of you did, here they are...

-Black is Licorice

-Brown is Cinnamon

-Dark Green is Apple

-Dark Blue is Blueberry

-Green is Mint

-Lavender is Cotton Candy

-Magenta is Raspberry

-Mint Green is Tropical Punch

-Orange is Orange

-Peach is Peach

-Petal Pink is Bubble Gum

-Pink is Watermelon

-Purple is Grape

-Red is Cherry

-Sky Blue is Blueberry Slushy

-Sunny Yellow is Banana Split

-Turquoise Blue is Mango

-Yellow is Lemon

I hope that this helps you! (it kinda makes me hungry) Mr. Sketch Scented Water Color markers, 18-Color Set(20071)

i just got these the other day i highly recomend them!

i like all there flavors and if you want a few fun games to play try this put in a bag and pull 2 out and smell them together and/or do a smell test!i love orange and blue slushie or banana!my teacher has them in her class room and evry body uses them and they are bright they are a little more expensive but its worth buying them its not a doubt! scented markers rule

Mr. Sketck scented parfumes aromatizados - with SIX new scents. Oh what fun. My son absolutely loves these markers. We got this new box for the new scents (school is starting soon) and it's a small price to pay for joy and a little motivation to return to the daily grind.



These are the fatter markers (not for precise drawing). They're great for larger projects and collering in big pictures. I've been surprised on how long they last. With proper care and keeping the lids on, they last longer than regular markers.



The smells! They're pretty strong. Thankfully, they're non-toxic because it can be worrysome when your child is stuffing markers up their nose for a whiff. These the child can smell without getting ink all over their face. And their picture will smell nice too - but if they use all the colors its hard to distinct which ones are on the page.



Colors and smells include: Black/Licorice, Red/Cherry, Blue/Blueberry, Green/Mint, Pink/Melon, Turqouise/Mango, Yellow/Lemon, Orange/orange, Brown/Cinnamon (my favorite!), Purple/Grape, Dark Green/Apple, Magenta/Rasberry, Pink/Bubble Gum, Lavender/Cotton Candy, Lt. Yellow/Banana Split, Peach/Peach, Lt. Blue/Blue Rasberry Slushy, Lt. Green/Tropical Punch.

I used to use these markers in grade school, middle school, high school and college. And now my kids are having so much fun with them. They love using them in their activity books and coloring books. They are more pricey than Crayola or Rose Art, but well worth the extra cost. They are fun and last a long, long time. You definitely will not be disappointed!

I'm a daycare mom and my first set of MR.SKETCH markers lasted me 7 years! I love the fruity scents and they print so nicely. I was excited to see them available in a larger set. I use them for nametag making, parent memos and tracing activities. They work much better and are a sturdier although pricier marker then crayola. You won't be disapointed.

These markers are great! I bought them for my nephew who loves them. (These were actually an upgrade for him, as I had previously purchased him the 12-pack.) The scent will last as long as the markers do, which is a long time. Mr. Sketch has been around since I was a kid (I'm 29 now) and they are as great as I remember! Any kid would love these.

Corporate trainers and teachers have been noticing for two years that the quality of Mr.Sketch markers has dropped significantly. The tips do not write well and they are not "juicy" enough, so letters on a flip chart can no longer be seen at a distance. Calling the company (contact information below) just confirms that they know they have a problem and are "working on it" but there is no solution yet. Very disappointing for us very loyal customers who have insisted on what were the best writing, non-toxic, brilliant colored markers out there at a reasonable price. Please join in and urge them to return to their prior quality. Newell Rubbermaid Office Products Group (formerly Sanford)

2707 Butterfield Road

Oakbrook, IL 60523

(800) 323-0749

My first experience with these markers was for a presentation at work. Since that time I have used many sets of these markers and have never been disappointed. Our grandkids use them now; and each one has to have their own set.The colors are vivid and bright; the scents are a hit with kids and grownups alike.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scented Markers Scented Markers Scented Markers