Monday 31 October 2011

Unlocked Blackberry Storm - prepaid, unlocked


I purchased this for use in an unlocked iPhone and found that it activated smoothly via the on-line instructions and was preloaded with a few dollars for minutes. This was welcome, because I was then able to test the signal and verify that I could make calls on the T-Mobile network. What's more, as of 11/2010, T-Mobile offers a pay-as-you-go data package for $1.49/24h on their Edge network. With about $20 put into the card on-line, I can travel and use both data and talk minutes without a contract or any recurring payments. Previously, I was using the ATT GoPhone service, but ATT cut out all of their roaming partners, so coverage is abysmal in rural areas.



I'm purchasing a second T-Mobile SIM tonight for my wife.



Beware. Don't buy the other Amazon T-Mobile SIM for "unactivated replacement." This SIM is only for replacing an existing lost SIM and is not for activating new accounts. T-Mobile USA (Tmobile T Mobile) SIM Card and Prepaid Activation Kit

If you're looking for a SIM card to use on your unlocked iPhone 4 you've found it. This has never been activated so you will get a new number once activated. Only takes a couple minutes and you're off and using your iPhone 4 on the T-Mobile network. With the new 24 hour data plan available on T-Mobile you can't go wrong. Plus, it's still the GSM iPhone and not the CDMA iPhone 4 being offered with the Verizon network. This SIM card is exactly what you're looking for to use for your unlocked iPhone 4.

Received the sim card on time. I have a GSM phone from India and this card works with my phone. I was able to activate it online and then load the card with minutes.



I would recommend this sim for someone who wanted an easy to use prepaid card with no contract. It should definitely work on any GSM phone. The coverage for T-mobile is also very good.



Thanks to the seller.

I just want to add (since I didn't find this info from the other reviews) that this kit does include an activation code as well as an unactivated SIM card. The activation code allows you to have a new phone number or transfer an existing tmobile phone number to the SIM card. I used my motorola phone to establish a prepaid plan for my mom who only needs it for emergency use. Put in the SIM card, activated it, got a new number along with 10 extra minutes from the kit. Just don't use the prepaid phone to call to activate the SIM card. Use someone else's phone or a landline to call in to activate. The process took about 10 minutes and now my mom's set with a phone read to use! Super easy to set up! A Tmobile retail store would have charged me $25 to set this up! Freakin rip off compare to this online purchase!

Simple answer to a simple question... all you need is an unlocked cell phone and this sim card in hand. It took me literally less than 15 minutes to get a working phone. Following the given instructions, I was able to activate the sim card on the T-Mobile website, add more value to it (the sim card comes with $3.34 on it for immediate use) and voila! The new phone number was given instantaneously! No need to wait, not even 5 minutes...



One small detail that I couldn't find: when are the minutes expiring? I guess that I will need to see a T-Mobile guy sometime soon...

I do not understand why some folks have a problem with this product. It took a total of about 5 minutes to activate my phone. I went to the T-Mobile website, filled in the information that they asked for, and instantly my phone was activated and ready to use. It did not require any of the prepaid minutes that came with the sim card. I was asked if I wanted to buy more minutes, which I did, and started using my phone immediatley. I have never did anything that was so easy before. I highly recommend this sim card activation kit from T-Mobile.

It's easy to activate.

Few minutes after received it I was talking by my new T-Mobil cell phone line.

There are several prepaid plans for text, data and unlimited calls.

No contract!! Pay month to month via online...



Great Product - Unlocked - Prepaid - Tmobile - T-mobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information