Monday 31 October 2011

Leggings - health, danskin


I BUY A LOT OF DANSKIN TIGHTS LIKE THIS AND THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. SOME FABRIC IS SHINIER AND DOESN'T HAVE AS MUCH COTTON. I LIKE THE ONES THAT AREN'T AS SHINEY AND MORE COTTONY FEELING.

THESE ARE LIKE THAT AND I FIND THEM MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE. I'D LIVE IN THEM IF I COULD.



Update September 2009:

Still loving these but sure wish the seller would carry more black ones!! Every time I come to buy black they are out, and black is the only color I ever buy.



UPDATE NOV. 2010: DON'T buy these!!!!!! I have been watching to see if these would ever come back on Amazon. I haven't seen them here in years so I was thrilled to find them again and ordered two. I've barely worn a pair and they are already PILLING in the crotch area between the legs. THE NEW ONES ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE!! I still have several that I purchased from Amazon years ago for which I wrote this original review, so I pulled them out to compare. NO PILLING, and the old ones are also thicker. I held them up to the light and stretched them to compare. For $25 I expected lasting quality and extremely disappointed in this product! I will tell you that the ones which I raved about were made in USA, and these now are made in TAIWAN.



OLD ONES: 92% COTTON

8% LYCRA



NEW ONES: 55% COTTON

35% POLYESTER

10% LYCRA



It is very easy to see that these new ones will not be holding up. Obviously it is cheaper for them to produce leggings made with Polyester. I just saw something on tv about the expense of cotton. I would rather pay more for cotton and get something that's going to last! My new rating for these is 0 stars. Danskin Women's Cotton Legging,Black,Medium

Enough spandex to not look like opaque tights, soooo very comfy and I live in them as soon as I am home from work. Off come the suit or slacks and on go the ankle pants and a large T shirt or sweatshirt.

This is my favorite piece of clothing- so comfortable I wish I soulc wear them all the time-tehy arrived super fast- they have already been washed many times and they are holding up beautifully! I highly recommend them.

Comfortable. Good fit. Right length. Good price. These were just what I was looking for. I use them for figure skating. They would work for any kind of work out or as leggings. They are tight fitting.

I am a die-hard leggings wearer and I know these are the best there are. They are comfortable, never fall down or get baggy and they retain their dark black color. They also have a good amount of spandex, so they suck you in a little bit without being constrictive. I've been wearing them for years, and they are durable, as well. Only caveat - I wash them in the washing machine on cold, but then I hang them to dry. They will last for years and years. Highly recommended.

The Danskin legging is the best quality available. There is no pilling, no bagging, and the fit is terrific. They are comfortable, and easy-care (just throw in the washer and dryer). I'm wearing mine for the second year, and they still look new. I would definitely recommend them.

Danskin Cotton/Lycra Legging Womens



The Danskin leggings that I bought for a friends birthday have her ecstatic. They are so well made and comfy. She uses then even at the gym. "Well adpated for my workouts", she says. Gotta get them if you enjoy comfort and quality!!! *****

I know Danskin has been around for a long time so I expected a better quality product than what I got. I'm training for a marathon and mainly needed a legging where the seams would not come apart in the inner thigh area. When you're running long distances, as most runners know, if you have rips in that area you can get very bad chafing which is very painful. The seams in the leggings came apart in less than a month. As a result I had to adjust my stride to ease the pain, which hurt my back, feet and made running seem at least twice as hard. Since I switched to pants that don't have rips in the seams running is starting to feel normal again. I even got chafing from these leggings before the seams started to rip - something about the way it's sewn together. - Danskin - Fitness - Quality - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • quality
  • ,
  • fitness
  • ,
  • danskin
  • ,
  • health