Friday 28 October 2011

Inkjet Printer - inkjet printer, photo printer


Amazon is a terrific source for the EPSON 78 BLACK INK CARTRIDGE (T078120). The price is extremely competative and shipping is free. The ink arrived at my door in about three days. Convienient, cheap, and easy. What more could you ask for?



I have tried other replacement brands of ink for my printer. The quality is poor, they don't last as long, and they dirty up my printer. If you own an Epson printer, Epson ink is the way to go. Epson 78 Black Ink Cartridge (T078120)

I believe this product was defective as it ran out in less than a month. Other inks purchase and installed at the same time are still registering as nearly full. All previous carts last at least 3 months. My usage style has not changed. I had to buy a new cart elsewhere. Not pleased!

Epson 78 Black Ink Cartridge (T078120)

Have discovered thru the years that buying anything but actual Epson Ink is a mistake. The off brands don't last as long and require more head cleaning which takes even more ink. Package arrived in a few days in perfect condition. Always satisfied with Amazon.com!

Epson 78 Black Ink Cartridge (T078120)This is wonderful, same ink as you buy at Staples but cheaper. No driving to the store, no gas, less time away. Sometimes there is free shipping. What more could you ask?

Arrived immediately and in good shape. Only problem was Amazon.com divided order for 3 different color cartridges up and sent it to 3 different vendors. One vendor still hasn't got me the correct cartridges yet.

The price on this ink isn't bad compared to buying from the actual Epson site. The one gripe I have with the ink and the printer is it's pretty costly the amount that it uses but other than that it produces great results. I have now found myself conserving ink when I can since pictures tend to drink it up. I don't understand why you can't buy them all in a set though but then again I do guess black is what always runs out for me first.

The color you use the most? Black. The only color that you can't buy in the high volume (77) size? Black. Actually, you *can* buy the high volume black cartridge - only through Epson. I love the printer, but this really irritates me.

The same ink you can get through Epson. Fits my RX595 perfectly. Glad that Amazon carries this. A relief to be able to add it to my order of other random items instead of making a special trip to town or separate purchase from another site. - Epson - Photo Printer - Printer Ink - Inkjet Printer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information