Sunday 1 August 2010

Blanket - alpaca, throw


I still don't understand why these guys are having such a hard time selling this throw enough to reduce the original price by 75%...whatever, our gain. The quality is soft and smooth, but not as much as you might think. However, you can right away tell that the product is high in quality. The shipment, coming from Ecuador, was relatively quick, and the product was packed nicely. This is a terrific Christmas idea for anyone. Keep in mind that the colour of the throw is more bordeux (like wine) than purely red (like they show in the picture) Extra 40% Off Soft 100% Alpaca Wool Reversible Throw Blanket Deep Solid Burgundy Color

I have been looking for a blanket/throw to use while TV etc, that is a good size, natural fiber at a good price. There are millions of choices out there on polyester based fiber that will cause static electricity in the dry weather - NOT what I want. This items delivers it all and more: it is made of alpaca, a great natural fiber that rivals (and possibly better) than wool, light weight yet warm, a great deep burgundy color that enhances any interior decor, a great size, at a great price! I haven't found any better value on the internet or in physical store yet. I have already got compliments from friends on this. Highly recommend!

The blanket is terrific. It has a wonderful feeling. One could lose their job because it is hard to remove it and go to work. It arrived with $22.00 Postagte Due from Ecuador though...did not expect that.

Bought this for my son and his new condo, which he likes to keep cool to save on energy cost, important in New England! I own two baby alpaca coats, so I know how warm, lightweight, and soft the material is. This throw does not disappoint. The color is fabulous, a dark, rich Burgundy (NOT red, as someone else noted that the images shows). Even though coming from Ecuador, it arrived much earlier than expected. Highly recommended!

Package was due April 10, arrived April 9. I immediately unpacked and machine washed it in cold water and a tablespoon of detergent. After drying on the line, I brushed it with a new shoe brush to restore the luster. Love the feel and is really warm and light. Sixty inches is a bit narrow, I wish it was sixty four inches wide so that there would be some draping on both sides of our double bed. But, it is what they say it is and is a fine blanket.

I purchased this for my TV room. We have had it for 6 months. It has had only very light use but looks just awful. The fuzzy nap is completely pilled up. Little bits of stuff are caught up in the pilled nap. I do not know what I can even do with it. It can't be washed. It arrived looking ok but in less than 6 months it is ready for the trash. I would like to know who reviewed the the blanket. The reviews were so exceptional I almost bought more than one. I am glad I waited to see how it worked out. - Throw - Alpaca - Wool - Blanket'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information