Saturday 31 July 2010

Awesome Product Very Impressed - love this waterfall, vessel faucet


I thought this deal was too good to be true and so I drove them crazy asking questions about what all comes with this faucet (like what's the catch?). Got it right away and it was amazing. When it was installed and was turned on the first time, I wasn't ready for how exciting it was. It is so cool and the people at Modern Designer Shop were more than helpful. Euro Modern Contemporary Waterfall Widespread Roman Bath Tub Faucet Filler Brushed Nickel

I was skeptical at first particularly with the way this item is priced; way lower than other roman tub faucet you get in the major stores. It arrived nicely packaged and very sharp looking. I was worried about the water flow rate since the valve didn't look that big. I emailed the vendor and they assured me it should work fine. Sure enough, the faucet not only looks expensive and beautiful above my tub, the waterfall flow freely and works great. It didn't take long at all to fill my big jacuzzi tub and I love it. This is a great buy for the price if you like the look.

Product arrived just as advertised. Simple to install and works great. Have recommended it to family and friends who comment about it. Seller was also excellent in answering me questions and fast shipping. - Bathroom Sink Faucets - Awesome Product Very Impressed - Love This Waterfall - Vessel Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information