Monday 26 July 2010

Micro Usb Adapter - micro usb, motorola


I was really happy to find this adaptor. I recently purchase a Blackberry Tour and the charging port is a micro USB port and all my chargers were mini USB. Therefore, this little inexpensive adaptor saved me from having to purchase a new car charger and quite a bit of money. It works great! I would recommend this product to anyone making a conversion from mini USB port to micro USB ports. Motorola Droid X MB810 Droid 2 A955 Atrix 4G MB860 DEFY MB525 Droid Pro XT610 A957 BRAVO MB520 Cliq MB200 DROID 2 Global MILESTONE XT720 Barrage V860 OEM Motorola Mini USB / EMU to Micro USB Charging Adapter SKN6252A

If you have a house full of mini USB chargers and are now starting to buy micro-USB devices like the Blackberry Storm, this is the perfect (and cheap) way to keep using what you've already got. Works great, price is dirt cheap, and it beats paying Verizon $40 for new car and travel chargers.

I purchased 4 of these adapters from SF Planet (Amazon) in June of 2010 and both SF planet and the adapters were great! We have many existing blackberry users (and lots of extra wall chargers) with mini usb plugs. Instead of ordering additonal chargers to replace good working ones because of a different connector I decided to try adapters. These were great and matched the "look and feel" of an original adapter I had received in the box with a razr phone once.



In September 2010 I was shopping on Amazon for some additonal adapters and ordered 10 more but this time from A1 accessories on Amazon.

They physically "look" the same but short wire between the ends was way stiffer than the original old moto one I had on hand and the ones I had ordered from SF planet in June.



Well It's now November,

The 10 didn't last long. I sent 8 out to users and kept 2 for myself for use at my desk. All 10 ordered from A1 have failed. One never worked at all and was missing the teather string. Sadly I wound up just ordering new chargers anyway to ship to the remote users.



If I need any additonal adapters I think I will head over and order from SF planet.

Purchased two of these, one for my car charger and the other for my home charger both of which have the mini USB. The adapter snaps on firmly and you really don't need the little tassle thats attached to loop around the other cord. I ended taking mine off, even on the car charger it remained connected firmly. Shipping could be cheaper so search around but this motorola model works great and I'm using it to charge my Droid Incredible. This is meant for charging only read the description carefully. Most adapters like these can only be used for charging. If you need to transfer data as well just get a micro usb cable, I did. - Charger - Micro Usb Adapter - Micro Usb - Motorola'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information