Tuesday 27 July 2010

Interior Redesign - home decor, interior design


I AM AN ASID INTERIOR DESIGNER LOCATED IN AUSTIN TEXAS. I HAVE WON 8 DESIGN AWARDS HERE IN OUR STATE. THIS BOOK IS INCREDIBLY USEFUL AS A TOOL WHEN I AM IN CLIENT MEETINGS TRYING TO CONVEY AN IDEA IN MY MIND TO MY CLIENT. IT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND THE DESIGN CONCEPT . IT'S BROKEN DOWN BY STYLES OF WINDOW TREATMENTS AND VERY USER FREINDLY. IT IS A GREAT TOOL AS IT IS CLOSE UP PHOTOS TO DISCUSS DETAILS. THE STYLES ARE CALLED OUT WHICH ARE UNIVERSAL, SO THE CLIENT KNOWS WHAT MY WINDOW TREATMENT COMPANY IS TALKING ABOUT. PS. ALL MY CLIENTS END UP KEEPING THE COPY I AM WORKING WITH FOR THEM. I CAN'T SAY NO. The Complete Home Decorating Idea Book: Thousands of Ideas for Windows, Walls, Ceilings and Floors

I absolutely love this book! It offers a wealth of information and suggestions, plus lots of beautiful photos. I especially like the fact that ideas for windows, walls, ceilings and floors are all contained in one comprehensive book. How much more convenient than having to buy several different books! When the book arrived I began to have what I thought would be a brief glance, but instead found myself spending ages looking through the book - reluctant to put it down! I am so glad I came across "The Complete Home Decorating Book", because it is filled with great ideas - all presented in a very attractive manner. I know it is a resource I will use over and over. Highly recommended! For anyone particularly interested in window treatment ideas, I also highly recommend "The Window Decorating Book" (Kathleen Stoehr & Charles T. Randall), which goes into even more depth regarding just about every window treatment you could ever imagine ..... and then some!

This book is filled with great ideas for design ideas and window treatments (what we initially bought it for). The surprises for me were the number of ideas for storage which were inspired by the photos.

Yes, timeless and elegant styles packed full in this lovely book! VERY usable solutions to many interior decorating and designing dilemas. I am taken back at the timelessness! There are many interior design books that "expire" by their yearly decor styles. Not with this lovely looker! You will be able to go back and look at something in this book two or five years from now and be able to apply it to the current period and styles. That, to me, shows how much wisdom and talent is shared through the pages of The Complete Home Decorating Idea Book!

If you are a first time home owner or decorator and need to start with learning about basic materials, this might be the book for you. If you want inspiration, interesting design ideas or just enjoy looking at homes that display creative vision then don't bother. This book is made up of collected stock photos from manufacturers of flooring, window coverings, wallpaper, etc. and off the shelf design sources like Decorating Den. I'll be putting this one in my next charity give-away load. - Decorating - Home Decor - Decorate - Interior Design'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • home decor
  • ,
  • interior design
  • ,
  • decorate
  • ,
  • decorating