Wednesday 28 July 2010

Cell Phone Battery - samsung, behold


I ordered two different batteries one for a Motorola and one for a Samsung.

1)After receiving the package I noticed that neither were in a sealed package.

2)Upon inspecting the copper contact pins, you could see they were scratched (this means they had been installed in a phone. True new batteries will not have the scratch marks on them)

3)I installed the batteries in each phone. Both were completly dead and the phnes would not even power up.

4)I checked the voltage on each. Each showing below 3.2 volts which is bad for LIPO batteries. Running batteries this low will shorten their life and will damage their ability to take a full charge. Fully charged cell phone batteries like these are rated at 3.7 volts. Fully charged you will normally see about 4.17-4.21 volts. Cell phones give you the "low battery warning" signal at about 3.50 volts.



In a nutshell... These batteries are used. My original battery that is now 16 months old, performs better. Ace Harware had some generic Lemar or Lexmar battery for $15.00 that is currently perfroming like a brand new Samsung battery. I would never by from this seller again unless I lost the original battery and needed one to sell the phone. If I could give a "Zero" star rating I would. Samsung AB603443CA A727 T819 A877 T919 Battery

The biggest thing that I love is this battery holds it's charge for a long time, which is what my old battery stopped doing all together. The battery also came sooner then expected which was a plus and it fits a lot nicer in the phone than the original battery ever did. Overall I love the product and would definitely purchase another one.

Im so glad I made this purchase instead of going to tmobile store and pay for this battery. It was inexpensive had it for a month now and it works perfect I can play my music on the phone, and games and doesnt seem to effect it. So worth The Price - Samsung Impression - Behold - Samsung - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information