Friday 30 July 2010

Mens Wallet - wallet, accessories


This is an average wallet by far, nothing special. Cool design though. The lining inside has a very cheap feel, so does the leather. Some of the credit card slots are too tight to put anything in - it's just made too small. The ID slot in the middle, again - too small or short. My driver's license sticks out and that looks awful. The outer shell is too big/long so it doesn't fold right. I guess this is for when you start packing lots of stuff into it, which I do not plan to do. After I started putting a few credit cards in the good slots the wallet took on a funny shape. Again, the slots are very tight. With a good wallet, they buff the inside of the leather and that holds the cards in. This wallet uses paper thin leather, so the slots are very tight - cheap. I've seen much better wallets for less, but I choose to get this one based on the reviews and the design. Poor decision.



What is not mentioned, is it comes with a change dish (wallet holder, but I'm going to use it as a change dish) - you can see it upside down in the main picture. It's very nice, solid and that, as it stands, it the best thing about this purchase. Nautica Men's Trifold,Black,One Size

This is an excellent, top-quality wallet, exactly as described. My husband absolutely loves it. He has been looking for a good leather tri-fold for a long time and I was happy to find this on-line for Christmas.

Wallet is not bad looks very good, but the inside plastic card holders are very cheap and weak and will tear within no time. I already had to super glue mine 3 times. Also cant fit too much cash in it or it will not bend properly and be uncomfortable in your back pocket.

I was looking for a new tri-fold wallet to replace my current bulky, heavy wallet and settled on this after looking at many other options; I must say I am happy with my choice.



The quality of the wallet is great and the wallet is so light that I don't even notice it half the time. The card slots were a bit stiff when I first started using it, but they've loosened up with normal, everyday use. Initially, avoid trying to put any paper (business, etc.) cards into the slots or else they'll probably bend.

Hey, jus wanted to say I love this wallet, the embossed Nautica sails on the front are jus cool and persons with class will notice it also...I also like the signature blue and white stripes on the inside where u keep ur cash. The only gripe is dat dis wallet is really for looks, if u have a million cards and have ur cash any which way in it...it would not close properly and be bulky. So jus keep ur wallet neat and u'll be fine.

I really like this wallet. It is well-made and durable. It is also very convenient to access cash and credit cards.

I highly recommend this wallet for anyone who likes trifold wallets.



Other thoughts:

Smells like leather

Nice wallet but could be bigger, that is one disadvantage of buying online that you cannot evaluate their size. Also the wallet does not come a standard middle pocket. Other than this, you will be happy with the product. - Mens Wallet - Accessories - Wallet - Trifold Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information