Tuesday 27 July 2010

Handheld Massagers


I get to use these at my desk, and at home -- and on the way to work (if someone else happens to be driving the carpool that day -- don't worry ;0)



It's pretty awesome. I get to use them everywhere - they are super small, and they fit into my purse. I especially like them in my desk though, at work because, after long hours in front of the computer, I really need something to get right into the tension spots like these little gems do for me.



My fifteen minute breaks are so well spent now!! Mini Electric Personal Massager

Not a strong vibration, very weak. Only 1 setting, not multiple vibrations speeds. You get what you pay for. Spend a few more dollars on a better one.



However, the shipping came in decent time, and the company are extremely friendly, respectful, and do whatever they can to make sure your happy. So yeah, Great company, Great people, Great shipping, just a Poor product. Spend a few more dollars on a better one.

usually i dont buy ant thing that so cheap and few review coz i order it international but wen i see this one i really like it so i sad ( hey i have many order at my cart so what about give this one as same package its cheap so give it try )



so i give it try and i use it for a week from now and i really like it its good massage and i use it before sleep i do massage at my face so i fell sleepy and when am in traffic i use it for relaxing



but dont forgot its to small so dont think its will massage ur back or hard massage for all ur body its just for relaxing and its really worth ..





its come with battery so its rdy to use it after open the package XD





and i really hope its will stay longer and no problem so i will keep updating if any problem'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Handheld Massagers Handheld Massagers Handheld Massagers