Friday 30 July 2010

Mens Clothing - 40mm, kenneth cole


this is a really nice belt from Dickies. i ended up having to return it though, because the sizing runs pretty small. i wear size 35 jeans, and 38 for belts, just to have some extra room. got this belt and was stoked because it looked great. tried it on and it was way small. had a hard time getting it on using the first hole (normally i'm about 3 holes in). sized 38, but felt more like it was a 34 or something. Dickies Men's 40Mm Bridle With Double Row Stitch Belt,Black,38

This belt is very durable and good quality. I don't really knowing anything about how belt sizing works, but I wear size 34 waist pants and decided to get size 36 belt just to be safe. For whatever reason this belt only fits on the very last hole.



I'm not sure if there is a sizing problem or I just need to learn how belt sizes run, but that is the reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5.

I've ordered this belt because I expected Dickies robust quality. What I get is a belt which was not even leather and started tearing at the eyelits and after the 4th use it tore. I inspected the belt and tore it like paper with absolutely no effort.



Save your money and don't buy!

I bought this belt after my other frayed and started coming apart due to several years of use. I've had this belt for less than 6 months and it has broken. After the first two weeks of wearing it, there were signs that the eyelet was tearing. After a month the belt was beginning to be ripped apart. Luckily, I lost some weight so I could fit in a different eyelet. Same thing repeated itself with this eyelet after a month. I'm just waiting for the day that I put it on and it snaps. I'll have to give it credit for lasting this long but no where near what I wanted.

Paying more for quality will always win out. After buying another brand based solely on price and seeing it deteriorate over a period of time, should give one thought, but it doesn't. It really takes a while to see the difference in quality and hopefully will aid to make better choices later. - Belts - Brown - 40mm - Kenneth Cole'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information