Tuesday 27 July 2010

Multifunction Printer - printer ink, canon


I use these in a Canon IP5200. It creates great quality pictures, but does have a few limitations. Anyone thinking of buying an inkjet printer, should always check the price of the ink! A great deal on a printer can quickly turn into a money hole. It has been my experience that these cartridges, while less expensive than other brands, do not yield as many prints as advertised.



These cartridges also have the computer chip built into the tank, which I have had a few issues with. On more than one occasion, the printer stopped recognizing the cartridge and would constantly give errors that the cartridge was missing or empty. In both cases, I contacted Canon and they sent me out a replacement at no charge, so kudos to Canon for that.



Amazon is without a doubt the cheapest and easiest place to get these. Add the savings from the low commitment 'Subscribe and Save' program and no other retailer even comes close. Canon CLI-8 3 Pack C/M/Y Value Pack (0621B016)

With free shipping, Amazon definitely has the best deal on these CLI-8 inks. The 3 pack is especially useful, since the 4 pack comes with photo black, which I seem to never use. I have 6 blacks still which I purchased before the 3 packs were introduced.

I don't know why it's so hard to find this product in the stores, but I haven't found it anywhere except at Amazon. Other than that, it's required by the Canon printer we use (which is a good one and I really like it) and I'm glad Amazon carries it.

I own a Canon MP530 printer. It is by far the best printer I have ever had but buying ink for it locally is sometimes confusing and expensive. With the free shipping buying the CLI-8 ink from Amazon.com is generally both cheaper and much easier. Plus Amazon carries the colors in different package arrangements so I can get the colors I actually need. Why shop anywhere else?

This ink looked fine as printed in my Canon MP610 Pixma, and buying the 3-pack saved us a few dollars, but either the cartridges and/or the printer are very inefficient -- we don't print much in color, and yet the cartridge runs out in what seems like a month or so. It just seems like a built-in inefficient system to bleed us of money.

I am very satisfied with this product.

In addition, the service from Amazon is quite excellent! If a wrong product is shipped, they make it very easy to return...I received my shipment quickly. Their customer service via e-mail or telephone has been very very good and courteous. Their products are less expensive, I am very satisfied as a customer, and would recommend Amazon to any one.

Received my Canon Ink a few weeks ago. Thanks a lot. Great prices. As a matter of fact lower than most office supply stores like Staples, Office Depot, etc. I'll keep buying from you guys until I get a newer printer.



James H. Reza - Ink Cartridge - Printer Ink - Ink Jet Printer Cartridges - Canon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information