Wednesday 28 July 2010

35mm Stereo Headphone Adapter - audio cables, cable


I've noticed very little degrading of the sound, if at all, and this is rare in most extensions. The cord is thicker than usual for both the positive and negative polarities - a separate wire for each - and I'm quite pleased with this, will perhaps get another because of its thickness. I now have great headphone sound within a twenty-foot range - just what I was looking for. Even if you don't need 15-feet of cord, I would recommend this over the shorter 10 foot cords where the wiring is about half as thick and not likely to hold up over time...I subject all my electronics to heavy use. Plus, the best extensions for Grado headphones go for $40, and I'm quite satisfied saving over $30 by having this one. 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension 15 ft. Straight

I ordered a 15ft 3.5mm stereo headphone extension cord, and that's what I got. However, it wasn't the cord in the picture that the other reviews are based on. It didn't have separately insulated wires or gold-plated connectors. It worked, but the sound started cutting out after less than a month. Maybe they just sent the wrong cord, or maybe they don't offer the better kind anymore. If you go ahead an order one, I'd suggest checking it as soon as you get it to make sure it's the cord advertised here.

Had this for almost two years because my computer jack is too far away to reach. Now I have found multiple uses for it. I can walk on my treadmill in my basement without having to turn up the volume on my tv. I just hook this up to the receiver and to my headphones, and I'm all set. I can even listen/watch media on my laptop with this extender while on the treadmill too. For the price, it's an excellent bargain.

I live in a Senior apartment complex that has a strict curfew on noise. No one is allowed to play their TV's or stereo's after 9 pm. So I knew I had to resort to headphone listening. My recliner is a good distance away from my TV and my headphones did not extend far enough. I bought this and now I relax in my recliner and listen to my TV as loud as I want and as late as I want:) It works great!

I am allowed to listen to music with headphones when I'm at work, but my computer is on the floor and it's too far for my headphones to reach, so I bought this extension cord and it has saved my life. I'm happily listening to music as I type this!!

I bought this in November 2005, used it almost everyday without disconecting it so no wear would be put on the connectors. Last week the sound quit coming through in the right ear. Surprising since the connectors are gold plated, you would expect it to last as long as my headphones which are 7+ years old without gold plating (and still function pefect. Anyway, it was only $2.90 from Part Express when i bought it from here, but the shiping was really high. So if you buy it plan to replace it in a year in a half.

these are just amazing. i can not tell the difference between having the headphones plugged stait into my computer or plugged into the extention. the sound quailty is 100% identical and for the very reasonable price this is an amazing product. - Audio Cables - Cable - Audio Cable - Electronics'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information