Friday 30 July 2010

Cleansers - skin care, facial cleanser


Kept my 50 year old skin clear without drying. All else I have used sucked the moisture right out of my skin. I will continue to use this. If you've never used a skin clearing product that didn't dry you up, Don't hesitate to buy this....very good for mature acne prone skin. Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System

I have moderate acne with oily skin. Most of my breakouts occur right before my monthly period. I decided to get away from cheap store brand products and try Avon after reading positive reviews on Amazon and Google. This product improved the texture of my skin, reduced the amount of oil, and cleared most of my acne within 3 days. I've been using it for a little over a month now and although i still have mild breakouts, they are not as bad as they used to be and my skin feels and looks a lot smoother. I would definitly recommend this product to anyone.

I don't have bad acne, but get the occasional "monthly" breakouts. Nothing I did kept those away, so wanted to try something other than a basic cleanser to see if I could deter the acne. I noticed that my occasional breakout really never showed up after using this system, and I did notice right away that my skin was smoother and softer, and felt really clean. I love the cleanser because it makes your skin nice and tingly, and everything smells really fresh.

The only downfall is that the cleanser comes in a pretty small tube, and for what the system costs, i think it should be bigger. All in all, I am pretty happy.

I have suffered of acne since my teens. For a long time in my life I thought that it was gone for good, but then starting at 28 years old, it struck back again like in my teen years. To give you some background, I am 30 now, Latina but with fair complexion. My mother language is not English, but I will try to do my best documenting my review. Below some products that I have tried, for your reference:

- Proactiv: the only specific product from them that worked for me is their mask. I just used for spots treatment and most of the time, they were reduced by 50% the next morning. I never felt that the cleanser and cream worked for me.



- Philosophy Acne Treatment: it dries up the pimples, but then you have dark spots all over your face. If I didn't use a good moisturizer in the morning before going to work, my skin would be really dry and itchy. Then correcting the acne scars and dark spots was another issue I needed to address besides acne per se.



- Clinique Acne Treatment: cleanser is very mild. Then the astringent feels wonderfully in the skin, super refreshing. This is what does the magic. Then, the third step is the cream treatment which prevents the dry spots. I find this system to be competitive... however, every time I was going under a lot of stress, I didn't find that the pimples were minimized. I still was getting breakouts, more controlled though.



- Avon Clearskin Acne Treatment: cleanser is really and exfoliator, very refreshing. It's like washing your face with tiny spheres of mint. The fact that it's an exfoliator results in a really clean skin. Second step are some astringent pads, which helps remove the deep dirt. Then the third step is the treatment cream which helps reducing the pimples without over drying the skin. I find that every time I have a new pimple, I cleanse my skin, extract it and use both the pads and the cream and it reduces by 50% the next morning. I am still having my breakouts once in a while and specifically when I am under a lot of stress, but this is the only system that works best for my without over drying my skin and giving it a fresh sensation.

I've been using this acne treatment for 3 days now and I can already see a difference! My skin is softer and "trouble spots" that I've been trying to kill off for ages are finally disappearing. The only complaint I would have is the lotion makes my skin very oily however I've always had a problem with that. Overall it's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone!

I'm in my late 30s and going thru adolescence again and concerned about aging. I wanted help with

my skin but nothing that would dry it out. I tried this on a whim, hoping it wouldnt make things worse.

Im so happy I did! My skin cleared up and is nice and smooth and healthy looking. Thankful I found this

and tried it.

This set not only gave me clear skin, it also made my skin soft and smooth! I've spent years fighting with my acne but now this treatment is all I need. It brought all the blemishes under my skin to the surface and healed them to reveal the soft, silky smooth and CLEAR skin thats been hiding all along. This product is the best! - Skin Care - Acne Treatment - Facial Cleanser - Cleansers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • facial cleanser
  • ,
  • skin care
  • ,
  • acne treatment
  • ,
  • cleansers