Saturday 31 July 2010

Pendant Necklace - pendant necklace, heart necklace


The Silver Crystal Double Heart Pendant Necklace is very elegant. The crystals shine and dress up whatever you are wearing. It was given as a gift. The person that received it loves the look of it against her sweaters or peeking out of an open collar. The chain length is just perfect. Amazon is doing good carrying PammyJ Jewelry. Silver Crystal Double Heart Charm Pendant Necklace

When the necklace came, I was surprised on how nice it was...my 8 and 6 year old daughters loved them. I purchased the one with the pink in it and the one plane necklace with just the silver as well...so worth the money....

Necklace is beautiful and simple ...but when i got the package one crystal stone was missing from the pendant and it ruined the whole surprise bcoz i bought it as a gift.And now after using it for months the chain has lost its luster.I would say its not worth the money.If you can get it for 10$ then ok but not more than that.

It was a pretty necklace, but less than a month of wear has caused it to lose it's plating and reveal copper underneath. The last necklace I gave my fiance has lasted over a year and barely has any tarnish.

It's smaller than the picture describe... but it's still a cute product. My girlfriend likes it really much or she just like any gifts I get her in general because I rarely gift her stuff >.< I bought it for around $15 I believe and I think it's worth its price when it's a little cheaper. Get this gift for your girlfriends guys! - Heart Necklace - Pendant Necklace'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • heart necklace
  • ,
  • pendant necklace