Monday 26 July 2010

Heavy Weight - shirt, henley


I bought one of these shirts from a local retailer awhile ago, and found it great for those cool days with an unlined denim jacket over it. It fits me well and has a stylish appearance. All that, plus the durability of a work shirt. I went back to buy one or two more, but found that that same retailer didn't have them anymore. Many local work clothes stores either didn't have them anymore or never carried them. An Internet search came up with some on-line retailers, but with limited colors and sizes. Amazon had access to what I wanted. I recommend this shirt certainly for work, but keep one or two available in your closet for those weekend days with the kids or doing those weekend errands. RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Long Sleeve Henley, Navy, Large

These have a nice, thick cotton fabric, and are very well put together. They are fairly loose fitting, as you would expect from a work shirt. They have a very soft and comfortable feel.



The pocket is nice and sturdy, and has a small leather patch (about 1.2 x .6 inches) that furnishes a perfect place to clip in an ink pen. The front has two buttons, and the top one makes the neck quite snug. I usually leave that one unbuttoned, but in cold weather, it would be helpful.



I got two, the forest green and oatmeal heather. I do a lot of airplane travelling, and these are perfect for that. They keep me warm on the flight (that air at 35,000 feet is always cold), and the pocket gives me a place for an MP3 player or whatever needs easy access in those narrow airplane seats. I also wear them as my daily knock-around shirts in fall thru winter. They're even nice enough for casual office settings. - Henley - T-shirt - Tall - Shirt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information