Saturday 31 July 2010

Heel Cushions - heel cushions


The halo heel is way, way out in front of Dr. Scholls for any heel issues. I've used them for both a serious Achilles strain and a bruised heel and been impressed both times. The best part about the design is that they resist sliding, and even when they do, the donut shape maintains a comfortable base for your heel. Other inserts slide and cause irritation, especially when running or playing basketball. I'm a repeat customer and never plan on buying anything else. ProFoot Halo Heel, Men's Fits All, 1 pair (Pack of 4)

Bruised my heel after jumping down and landing hard on it, lots of pain and could barely walk on my left foot for about 2-3 weeks. These worked better than any gel insert or gel heel that I tried (and I tried a bunch). I was able to walk with less discomfort and was noticeably better after about 4 days walking on these. If you have a bruised heel these are a must!

The best heel pad ever - bar none. They stay in place, provide real confort, AND add about 1/2 inch to your height! I don't know if they are still manufactured but I've bought a supply large enough to last the rest of my life. - Heel Cushions'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • heel cushions