Friday 30 July 2010

Over The Knee Boots - thigh high boots, sexy


I bought these boots for a costume and absolutely love them. I have a little bit larger calves and thighs and these boots fit both. I even had room to store my cell phone in the top of my boot (my costume had no pockets) because the fabric is slightly stretchy. After trying on many many knee high and thigh high boots that did not fit I became very frustrated, but these fit right out of the box. I wore them all day for two days and my only complaint was that my feet hurt (but that is because I normally wear flats). I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great pair of thigh high boots. I was also pleasantly surprised at how fast they arrived (within a week or ordering). Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Lust-3000 Boot,Black Str Patent,7 M

I bought these boots for my wife because she has larger calves and thighs and we have a HARD time finding knee high or (gulp) thigh high boots that will fit at all. These boots stretch nicely and they zip all the way up! My wife looks HOT in them and they are well worth the price! That's all I can tactfully say in review except that we both love these boots! Thanks Amazon! - Over The Knee Boots - Sexy - Thigh High Boots - High Heels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information