Wednesday 28 July 2010

Organic - organic, socks


I am torn just what rating to give these socks... perhaps a 3.5. I think they are of rather good quality, but they aren't very soft, just average I suppose. The soles of the socks do have a certain thickness but the top is very sheer, and fairly see through, and also has a slightly thicker band that crosses the middle. I thought the way the top looked was not very attractive, but might be appreciated in summer. The lip at the back I'm sure would be helpful if the back of someones shoe tends to rub the back of their foot. Ecoland Women's Organic Cotton Coolmesh Ankle Socks w/ Arch Support - 6 Pack Value - Natural (4-10 Shoe Size)

I love these socks!! They are nice and thick on the bottom, but mesh on the top, so they aren't hot, and they have the squeezy arch-support thing in the middle which actually makes a difference. I also love that they're organic. A bit more expensive, but so comfy!

I love these socks. Organic, good price on amazon, and they are the perfect thickness. I love that there are sections on top that seem like vents to keep feet cool. Highly recommend. Organic is the way to go! - Organic - Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information