Wednesday 28 July 2010

Angry Birds Silly Bands - blueproton, angrybirds


I ordered these for cupcake toppers for my son's birthday cupcakes for school not expecting much. I was VERY happily surprized. These are fantasically shaped, heavy and much more durable than expected. I see the kids actually being able to keep these and not just toss them after they break. I got several packages to use the extras in my son's pinata, but instead may use them as prizes. OUTSTANDING! The seller individually wrapped them and they were shipped with lots of extra packing. I could not be more pleased. I got the game to use as a cake topper for my son's actual party and am using these instead becuase they are so much nicer! Angry Birds & Pigs Cake - Cupcake Toppers Decorations / Party Favors 12 Pieces

These little guys are EVERYWHERE! I found these and immediately thought that I could use them in my son's treasure chest as a little reward token, as he loves Angry Birds. They're solid, well-crafted, and can be used as little play figurines. The amount you get is a pretty sweet deal for a licensed product too. =)

We just recieved these today and these are perfect!!!! We got these over the knock on wood game since it's cheaper for one, has more birds and pigs, and since we have wooden blocks already my son can just use his own blocks. The quality is beyond what we thought!!! The seller was super fast!! We got this days before expected:) A great buy for any Angry Bird lover!!!

We purchased these cupcake toppers to use as figures on our son's Angry Birds birthday cake. We made all kinds of structures using Nutty bars, Fudge Stripe cookies, marshmallows, (and frosting as glue), and put the Angry Birds and pigs in action on the cake. It was a total hit, the kids went crazy and were begging to take them home. So I let each child pick one to take... Now we're wishing we had more for our boys to play with at home--they're fighting over their 2 :) Maybe we'll have to buy more!As a side note, I contacted the seller to ask for the shipment to come ASAP in time for the party. I found the package on my doorstep just two days later! I was so impressed, and really appreciated the seller's prompt action. Great job!

Don't be fooled by the extras in the picture. Only the birds and the pigs come in this package. I guess it could be fun for kids who will not be foolish enough to choke on it. I bought it for actually topping my angry-birds-addict boyfriend's cake.

Not very expensive compared to other similar items especially when it is shipped free. Was shipped right away. Nicely packed. Served the purpose very well. Not a cheap toy... Good material and well crafted. Infact, can be used again if needed. Good sized birds and quantity was enough to decorate full sheet sized cake.

I ordered this to put on my son's birthday cake, he is an Angry Birds maniac... lol. The characters come individually wrapped and they are adorable. All of the kids at the party loved them, it really livened up the cake. A big hit!! I definitely recommend and would buy from this seller again.

My triplet boys who are turning 8 loved having these on top of their cake. They come in individualized decorative wrappers in case you want to use them as party favors. We took them out and washed them in dish soap briefly in order to put them on the cake. While we took them out, the boys played with them and had a blast. They seem very durable, the colors are accurate, and there is a good variety of pieces. Very glad we got these!

We used these as cake toppers. They are very high quality and absolutely adorable! The looked so nice on the cake and my girls enjoyed playing with them after the party. Great product and well worth the price! - Blueproton - Board Game - Angry Birds App - Angrybirds'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information