Friday 30 July 2010

Respirator - dust, safety


I bought this to keep me from dying while I painted the inside of my house with a sprayer. It worked really well. While it did not keep out the paint smell, it kept out all of the paint particles. After painting 15 gallons in the basement in one session, the mask was still working well and keeping me alive.



It also helps me make darth vader sounds.



It also looks cool to my kids. 3M 6100 Small Series 6000 Half Facepiece Respirator

Works well while crawling in the attic. Small size is only for the small face of a lady or a child. I wore it today and my face hurt afterwards. Luckily I also bought the full face model in large. Note, this does not come with the filters.

Great bargain! The small size fits me perfectly (small female build). Cartridges are easy to put on and take off and easy to replace in a pinch. Filters can be found at most hardware stores that sell 3m products. I use mine to save me from paint when airbrushing. I also got the particulate filters for sanding. Other respirators that are pretty much identical to this one can cost triple... it's really a great deal. 3m also doesn't gouge you for replacement filters. - Dust - Respirator - Woodworking - Safety'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information