Thursday 29 July 2010

Travel Briefs


I am a size 29-30 waist and so I ordered these in size small. The waist fits fine and the fabric is great. However, there is *very* little room for your junk in these, and thus they are rather uncomfortable in the front. These do not have any kind of pouch or extra space to hold your goods, so unless you want your boys to be totally squished, I would recommend going a size up. Because there was so little room, I even checked the packaging to see if they were actually men's underwear!



I don't feel I can return these because they are underwear after all, and I did try them on. But for the price I paid, I am rather disappointed in the fit, and the fact that I now own a expensive, yet virtually worthless pair of underwear. I may try the medium eventually, but I think I will check out UnderArmor next as it looks like their men's underwear actually provides proper room for a man. ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Brief,Charcoal,Large

They seemed comfortable enough and like they would be good material for activities, but these are full rise briefs. I go for the mid-rise kind, and can't stand full rise, but if you like the old school full rise style, then by all means these are for you.

I'd been looking for moisture wicking briefs for several months to replace what I had but are no longer available. I bought three pair on Amazon based on the reviews here. The reviews previously posted are all true! ExOfficio Give-N-Go briefs are remarkable. They're thinner and more comfortable than the briefs I had but hold the moisture just as well. IMO, well worth the price.

I don't like this style of underwear. My review merely pertains to the quality of it. I bought two pairs for a thru hike on the A.T. So far, so good. They wick and dry quick. Washing is easy as well, specifically compared to cotton undies. For the price, which was under twenty for one, it was a deal. Patagonia and other like capilene products, though better quality (not by much) are far more expensive. If you need undies for traveling light under any circumstance, buy two.

I bought two pairs of these briefs for my husband for our last trip, just to see if they worked. Well I would highly recommend them for traveling and will buy a few more as spares. They are very lightweight and they really do dry overnight. Saves on space and weight in the suitcase which really helps now that we are being charged so much for luggage. My husband found them to be very comfortable. The fit is perfect and they are very well made (in the USA, I might add). These will last for years.

These were both comfortable, and practical. I wore three pair over 3 weeks, and washed them out each night and by morning they were dry and fresh. They are full cut, and very flexible, and comfortable on long walks and hikes. They really did work perfect for traveling, and enabled me to pack a bit lighter.

BUY THEM - Comfortable and Durable and Relatively Cheap! Construction of seam and rubber band looks good. Does dry out quickly after washing. A bit pricey. I wanted the black ones, but Amazon was out of them at time of order. More comfortable than the more abrasive Cool-Max briefs.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Travel Briefs Travel Briefs Travel Briefs