Monday 13 June 2011

Car Camping - camp, family camping


Bought the tent for a week long camping trip. Loved the combination of the price and size and couldn't resist. It worked out perfectly. Had the tent setup for a total of 8 days, stormed 2 of the days (heavy rain and winds) and not a leak or issue with the wind. The tent is pretty large inside, not sure if it would sleep 8 comfortably, but at least 4 people can easily sleep in this tent with all of their bags and such with room to spare. Has a rain fly which is perfect for the clear nights, also the zippered "windows" work perfectly for getting heat out during the day and allowing a breeze in. I'll be keeping this tent around for future trips. Suisse Sport Sequoia 8 person Family Dome 14 x 9 x72 Tent

I purchased this tent because it was a good price for the size. I set it up for the first time on a recent camping trip and it was fairly easy. The tent is extremely spacious and could easily accommodate two queen air mattresses with room to spare. On night two, it rained a lot and I'm happy to report that no water came in the tent. I am very satisfied with this purchase. I am someone who camps three to four times a year in the spring and fall before the temperatures in South Carolina get too hot or too cold.

This tent turned out to be exactly as I hoped it would. I go camping just one night once or twice a year, so I don't want to spend a lot of money for the camping gear. This one is well worth for the price. The size is perfect for 4-6 who wants to sleep comfortably with the air mattresses. It is easy to put up, but you may want to mark each pole because they're easily getting mixed up. I had a concern about its rainfly being shallower on the sides than the one in similar model made by Coleman's. Well, I was very pleased to wake up in the morning finding the tent didn't leak at all after heavy rainstorm overnight. Fabric appears light weight, but so far I see no signs of any ripping or broken stitches.

Price: little to much compared to other brands but about same item.

Tent is for 8 people without any bags / laguage.

This tent is just right size for one couple

or family of four with bags / laguage.

The canopy that cover the top of the tent should be factory attached to it . to much tme wasted putting this tent up plus canopy separetly.

Floor of this tent is made of very thin tarp, as well as complete tent is very cheaply made .

You will have to buy extra tarp but the good one like from home improvement store like home depot or lowes...



I would not buy this brand again.

My friends own Colemman tent ,that is what I will buy next. - Family Camping Tents - Car Camping - Camp - Family Camping'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • family camping
  • ,
  • car camping
  • ,
  • family camping tents
  • ,
  • camp