Saturday 25 June 2011

Lcd Mount - tv wall mount, lcd wall mount


I just used this to mount a 32" lcd to the wall. I wanted the smaller mount for it (the one that only goes to 37") so the ends don't stick out, etc. The harware pack was complete, and everything went together very nice. The mount itself is extremely sturdy, and the metal is nice and thick too. The black finish is nice also.

I will definitely recommend Cheetah Mounts to everyone I know that needs to mount a lcd or plasma.



Shipping was fast. They shipped this product the same day I ordered it. CHEETAH MOUNTS PLASMA LCD FLAT SCREEN TV TILT WALL MOUNT BRACKET FOR 23-37" TELEVISION BLACK

I just bought a 32" Samsung LCD and decided on this mount for it.



Pros: For the price, this is a great deal. I have no experience with other brands of mounts, but I've found this one to be very sturdy and feel comfortable hanging a 30lb TV on it.



Cons: While this was a great purchase for the money, here are the negatives I've found about this mount.

1) The reason I took a star off was because of the design of this mount. Adjusting the screws is very difficult once the TV is hanging. In addition, I needed to get an extra long screwdriver to adjust the bottom-locking screws. I do not have experience with other mounts though, so this may be standard. Still though, it could be a little better designed to be user friendly.



2) The built in level seemed to be off. However, Cheetah includes a free level with this model and I used another one I had just to double check.



3) The directions were straight forward, however, they recommend an 3/16" drill bit for the pilot hole. I found this to be way to small to fit the anchors in and had to use a 3/8" drill bit to get them to fit. Don't try to hammer and force them in, you will just damage the anchor. It should be snug though. 3/8" bit worked.





Overall this was a great product for the price, and I would definitely buy it again.

I receieved this product fast. I opened it up and was very pleased with all parts and HW in tact.

Set it up on my wall in a short time, and tilted it perfectly for viewing on my bed.

Very legit!! I am happy with the low low price and very sturdy construction.

I recently ordered two mounts. Unfortunately, only one arrived on the scheduled delivery date. I contacted their Customer Service group via email and received an immediate response. They apologized for the inconvenience and decided to file a claim for the missing mount. Then, they sent another mount 2-day express. I don't know about you but I am not used to a company taking responsibility for delivery issues and resolving the problem quickly. The mounts are excellent. They fit perfectly to the LCD and the wall. My only complaint would be that the distance between the farthest holes were barely 16" wide (typical span between studs). But I was able to align this just right using an electronic stud finder. I research many many site to find a mount for the right application and right price. Trust me, you will be extremely pleased with their mounts. Other similar mounts cost double. They provide all the hardware pieces you'll need.

Got one of the new Samsung LED TVs and this mount worked out fine. Just make sure that it fits. This mount is a little smaller than the last mount that I got. My last mount was also from Cheetah, but it was model APTMM2B. This mount was a few dollars cheaper so I went for it. It fits TVs where the holes in the back are up to 17" apart side to side and about 12" top to bottom. It turns out my display is what they call VESA 400x200mm which is about 16x8" so my TV just fit. I really don't think the weight is an issue as I think this mount could have held a lot more. But my last TV was a Panasonic and the holes on the back of that TV were further apart, maybe around 25" and so this mount would not have worked. I did not really pay that much attention to where the holes were before I bought so I guess I got lucky. The ad did say that most LCD or LED LCD TVs do follow the VESA standards like the TV I got so maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Panasonic was a plasma and not an LCD, cause the Panasonic is Not VESA standard. So anyway, you can save a little with this mount, just check the holes on your TV first.



Other stuff. The mount has a built in bubble level which was just a little off, but it did also include a nicer longer bubble level that was level. The longer level has magnets on one side and so when you are mounting the part that goes on the wall, you can just set the level on top of the top piece and it "sticks" there because of the magnets. The manual was decent and the mount came with a lot of screws that I ended up not using because my TV already had screws for a wall mount. It really is a shame that they have to include so many screws because my last 2 TVs both came with screws. I have ended up with 2 big bags of hardware that I will probably never really use for anything. But I guess some TVs don't come with screws so it is probably better overall if the big screw bags are there.



One other tip. Set the amount of tilt you want before you attach the TV to the wall. Once it is on the wall there really is not enough room for your hand to reach the tilt adjust. In my case I set it for a fair amount of tilt right off because that is what I need so I didn't really have to adjust it. That's it. - Tv Wall Mount - Lcd Wall Mount - Lcd Mount - Tv Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information