Friday 24 June 2011

Newsboy Cap - hat, e4hats


I purchased this hat to wear out as a more stylish alternative to a baseball cap. It fits the bill perfectly and it couldn't be more comfortable to wear. It compliments just about anything I wear, so it's quickly become my go-to hat when I need a little protection from the sun. I highly recommend this hat! Brixton Men's Brood Hat, Grey Chambray, Medium

Sweet hat. A lot of hats in this style made by other brands look kinda stupid to me, but I'm happy with it. I actually have a small collection of Brixton hats. They know how to make hats right. If you're looking for a driver's cap, get this one.

I love this hat! I love it soo much I bought it again after I lost it in a cab, one drunken night. : Then I come to find that they have another color (Grey)! SO I bought it too, just in case I loose it again... NEVER! The fit is great, I have a big head and lots of hair and it looks fine. The snap in the front allows for a lower fit on the head. Meaning if you unsnap the button on the front, the hat can sit lower on your head. This is useful or situations where your hat my fly off from say a gust of wind... say in a convertible! This is good to keep in mind, it also give it a different look.

I bought this hat so I would have a more professional appearance when I walked into businesses. It's done just that and more. I've even received compliments on my hat. I am going to have to look for more hats like this. - E4hats - Hat - Driving Cap - Hats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information