Monday 27 June 2011

Quickbooks Pro 2011 - money management, financial software


This accounting is miles ahead for Quick Books and costs less.



I have used Peachtree since the early 80's in the more complicated versions but when I retired my computer had Quick Books so I used it. It was OK, but when I bought a new computer that didn't have Quick Books I went back to the home version of Peachtree and I'm glad I did!!! Peachtree By Sage First Accounting 2010

This turned out to be a shot in the dark at first. I needed something for my start up business to keep a general ledger. This had enough info to get me started...have to see where to go from here. For the what I paid it was well worth it! - Money Management - Financial Software - Finance - Intuit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information