Sunday 26 June 2011

Sony Walkman Dfj041cd - personal cd player, cd walkman


I have been listening to books on cassette or CD on portable listening devices and Tune Belt has been the answer for portability. My library has a wonderful collection of books on tape and I have many activities that keep me moving around the house, the yard or the neighborhood. I can't tell you how much easier it makes those mundane chores of life easier with a companion to divert the mind from the repetitive actions of life.

I tell my friends I am probably the "best read" person they know and it is all thanks to the Tune Belt. I put my cassette player, a couple of extra tapes and an extra set or rechargeable batteries in the pouch and I am off for a walk, a weeding session or a long boring drive. No my headphones are not noise suppressing, so I can hear what is going on around me. I chose the CD version because it holds those extra tapes and batteries. I found my portable CD player used batteries twice as fast as my cassette player, so I just made sure I was getting books on tape. This is the second Tune Belt I have owned. I literally wore the first one out. Hint- When carrying extra batteries be sure you have a rubber band to keep then together or you may spend some time looking for a missing battery in the grass. Tune Belt Original CD Player Carrier CD1 - Belt pack ( for CD player ) - neoprene

I'm retired and spend quite a few hours a week walking around picking up litter while listening to audio books. This belt works just perfectly for carrying my cd player and, if you are somewhat "portly" like me, they have belt extensions. I've been using the Tune Belt for a number of months now and am very happy to recommend it.

I was a little leery of buying this product because it's made of neoprene. I wondered how sturdy it would be. Ultimately, it has worked out great. Easy to adjust, the stretchy-ness of the neoprene makes it comfortable to wear, and it's easy to load the player into it. I'm really pleased with it.

Tune belt is easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and, based on earlier experience with a Tune Belt tape carrier, should endure years of abuse exposed to water, sunlight, and dirt while gardening, and hiking.

Now on my 3rd Tune Belt in the last 20 years. They hold my portable radios securely while doing any activity including gardening, construction work, splitting wood, ice skating, xc skiing, and jogging for miles. My current one is large enough to hold a CD player, but i have only used them with small Walkman-type radios. They are very comfortable to wear, very lightweight, elastic, and you will forget you even have one on. Wear them over, under, or between layers of clothing. I typically keep my case positioned on the small of my back but sometimes rotate the entire belt 90 degrees to a hip position for directional AM signals without losing a step while running. The wire from headphones can easily enter the case under the velcro secured flap.



Neoprene Tune Belts do eventually wear out near the buckle after several years of heavy use. To prolong belt life one should make size adjustments with the belt off the body.

This item does the job. I have several "fanny packs" and I like this item because the pouch for the player keeps it from shifting around. I don't like the feel of neoprene; wish it were made of different fabric. But, in general, a good product for the price. - Portable Cd Case - Personal Cd Player - Cd Walkman - Sony Walkman Dfj041cd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information