Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cell Phone Case - car adapter, adapter


The picture shown for many products for iphone 4 accessories on Amazon.com are not what you'll receive. This includes this GTMax charger. I ordered two of these from HandHeldItems and received two chargers for Motorola phones with the micro-B connector. I truly wish Amazon would create and enforce the policy of vendors showing the correct picture for items or kick them out. GTMax Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - Black for Apple iPhone 4 4G 16GB / 32GB 4th Generation

My first review.

This little guy works like a charm. looks nice on the dashboard and is a great for any usb powered devises. like i said bought 3 and i will get my moneys worth in not time. pair it with Data cable for iPhone / iPod by etec and you got a new charger for 5.20 cents for the iphone vs 60 from apple.

This little guy works really well. I use it for my iPhone 4 and it charges very quickly. It is very small and does not take up much space in the car. The little light on it is not too bright, but it is good to let you know it is on.

I am going to buy a second one for my wife's car and for her phone.

First of all this isn't the fastest car charger for the iPhone. The one that AT&T sells for $30 is 5x as fast as this one. The second thing that I didn't like was the fact that it is so small. If your port is recessed then you are going to have major issues getting out of the port.

I wanted a power adapter for my iPhone 4 that wasn't too expensive. I looked all over Amazon always over looking the GTMAX mini usb intentionally. I finally narrowed my search down to 3 car chargers I wanted to get. I looked at the GTMAX mini usb... 0.1 cent.. really? I looked and read the couple reviews they had on the page.. wow.. 0.1 cent.. OK! I'll give it a try it's only 0.1 cent. I'm not really losing anything.. well it's actually $2.96 with their 3-5 business day shipping, but hey that's a good price.



I've had this in my car for about 2 months now and it works amazing. It chargers my iPhone when I'm on the road and now I don't have to worry about running low at the end of the day because I can always charge it. I have a '99 infiniti i30 and for me this product worked great. Good stuff.. 0.1 cent.. c'mon give it a try.. better than paying $18 for one that works just as good :)GTMax Black USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Canon Advanced PowerShot S95 - Adapter - Car Adapter - Cigarette - Automotive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information