Thursday 30 June 2011

Garmin Nuvi 855 - garmin ac charger, garmin nuvi 855


Garmin Nuvi 800 series Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger is a time and Battery Saver, also, the price was right.

I needed it for a phone and GPS battery charger.So far it's a work horse and worth the money, if you needed it of coarse. Garmin Nuvi 855 Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger!

I used it once. Worked jus' real good.



Can't find it now - it's probably with the 87 other AC adaptors I have because the idiots in the electronics industries can't agree on one or two standard charger voltages and connector shapes... grrrr....

I really don't have one of these wall chargers. I did buy the accessory kit for the Garmin 260W, and use the USB cable attached to my desk top to charge my Nuvi - for what it's worth. Also, I might mention that the Sandisk 2GB SD card I bought for my 260w may not serve to increase "memory" for GPS Garmin Nuvi functions. The SD card will hold photos and recall them to display on the Nuvi, but I don't know that it will service "routine" GPS functions. If anyone has, knows, or gets information about this, I would like to hear about it.



I conveyed this info so that people won't buy stuff that they really don't need, and expect it to do what it won't do.

I got this charger along with a Garmin nüvi 855. The charger does what it says it does, and charges the GPS just fine. The only problem I have isn't really with the charger, but with the GPS. When the charging through the USB port like this charger does. The GPS stays powered on in "USB Connected Mode" the whole time. You can't turn it off, and so the screen, back-light, and maybe the GPS antenna are running while charging. Thus, increasing the time needed to charge. - Nuvi 855 - Garmin Ac Charger - Garmin Gps - Garmin Nuvi 855'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information