Thursday 23 June 2011

Computer Accessories - backpacking, comfortable


I love the way the book bag looks. The only problem I have is that my 15.6" laptop BARELY fits. I have to squeeze the bag shut before I can zip it up which is a pain. I just don't like that it says 16" laptops and my 15.6" barely fits.



Pros

- Looks awesome

- Great protection for laptop

- Very Comfortable on your back

- Price (only $20)



Cons

- Space (if you have a laptop with the charger in the big pocket then you can only have one small book in the medium one and pens and a 1 subject notebook in the smallest one)

- Laptop specs (technically it fits I just don't feel safe with it)





I'm very disappointed that I have to fight my laptop to get it in this bag. V7 Professional Laptop Backpack 17-Inch CBP2-9N, Black with Gray Accents

Love this backpack! Spacious and perfect size to carry around everyday. While carrying my backpack a round everyday in other bags i would end up with backaches, but this bag provides lots of support and i have no backaches ever! i highly recommend it !

Greatttt Bag to carry your laptop separetly along with your other belongings... light weight and great support for your bag if things get heavy.. i recommend this product to students who walk miles on campus.. Great quality and looks like it would last a lifetime!!

I've never been a fan of messenger bags, so I've been looking for a bag that I can wear as a normal backpack while not looking like a high school student. The inside is super sleek and can hold all of my stuff with ease. The zippers are nice and solid, and will not break easily. Overall, a really great bag that I wholeheartedly reccomend.





This is a social writeup.

I receive this bag & it fits my HP G72-B66US 17.3" laptop perfectly. I am very happy with the bag & the price. Future will tell on the rest; however, it will do the job I want it for. It is not all that frilly, but is functional and well laid out. If you are looking for a no nonsense computer bag that fits the 17.3" computers, this is it. If you are looking for name brand, power window and something that will survive and protect your computer from a fall out of a second story window? Look elsewhere. Although, if you want protection from that fall, I would put myself before the computer anytime. But then that's just me!

This laptop backpack works great for me. I mainly use it to shuttle my laptop and books around campus. It pretty much meets all the demands I have for it, but the mesh pockets could be improved on. At under $20 this backpack is a steal. Another great thing about this bag is that its not marked up with overt brand labeling, which many other bags have been abusing for a while now. Overall, the construction is solid and I would highly recommend this to the average person looking to use this for their basic needs.



This is a social writeup

I just got this backpack and to tell you the truth it looks and feels 'lifetime' durable! These V7 Backpack are very reasonably priced for their quality. The zippers are very strong and the laptop compartment is just right. I would recommend this V7 backpack to everyone. This shows that with a little research you can get quality for a low price.

Very organized with many pockets for all my needs. Its buisness looking. The zippers are sturdy and won't break. Nice side pocket for my bottled beverage. Nice comfortable shoulder straps and perfect length.



This is a social writeup

I was looking for a backpack that did not look like a typical backpack since I was going to be using it while I ride my motorcycle, plus I did not want the bulkiness of a regular backpack. My criteria (in order) were this: 1) Designed for a 17" laptop 2) Lightweight 3) Roomy 4) Easy to put on and take off 5) Durable



I found this bag to fit all of my criteria and more. I have been using it for more than a month and am quite happy with the backpack. In fact I have taken to using it even when not riding my motorcycle.



4 stars for an excellent backpack. - Computer Accessories - Comfortable - Backpacking - Case Logic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • comfortable
  • ,
  • case logic
  • ,
  • computer accessories
  • ,
  • backpacking