Thursday 30 June 2011

Trifolds


Well worth the money. It's a fairly inexpensive wallet that's of good quality and looks good too. It had everything I needed as far as places to put credit cards and business cards and pictures in the middle. I'm delighted with my purchase.



David in Wisconsin Swiss Bags Mens Leather Trifold Wallet - Soft Lamb Skin Leather - Black Comes in a Gift Bag

The wallet is good. The outer leather is soft and comfortable. However, the card slot of this wallet is a little tight. It took me some effect to insert all my cards into it.

overall ,it's a great wallet.

My husband had this wallet and used it for years. It was still in good shape but was starting to show its age. He was still using the old one and refused to get a different brand. So I bought him the same one and he was more than happy with it. He totally loves it.

Really satisfied with my new purchase---everything is just as pictured. The only "pinch" is the size of the card pockets. They are just a bit smaller than I had hoped, but I managed. For the price it's a real bargain. Amazon came through for me again !. Jack A.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trifolds Trifolds Trifolds